Sunday, April 5, 2009

Non Scrappy Related...yet

So, I ♥ fat little goldfish. I always have. I went a few weeks ago to Petsmart and picked me out two little guys (or girls but hopefully not both) to bring home for my entertainment. All was going well...nice and fat, swimming happily and then...one died. I was so sad. The other goldfish was so sad! He was swimming around the tank looking for the other one...I wanted to cry!! Now I am not one of those - "oh my pet died, let me replace it right away" people but I just couldn't bear to watch my little fishie swim aimlessly looking for his friend. So back to Petsmart I went. The orange one (Cayenne) and the calico (Nutmeg) are my newest additions and the white (Salt) one is so very happy again. (Do you see a theme there?)

So here is my babies...they are hard to photograph too...very shy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And as always...the best for last. I don't think I could get this shot again if I tried again...ever! How flippin cute is this???

Photobucket

No comments: