Sunday, February 28, 2010

Catching up...

I can't believe its been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. I have never went this far before and I have lots to share with you! In case you are wondering about my absence...my daughter had driver's ed every night for the past 2.5 weeks and it was get home, eat, take her to driver's ed, come home and work on scrappy things or get ready for the next day, pick her up from driver's ed and then back home, look at the clock thinking it wasn't so late and next thing you knew it was almost 11pm...every night. So I am proud to say that I have a driver's ed student who passed the class with a 100!!! But on the other hand, it makes me feel old to say that I have 2 daughters who are old enough to drive with 1 who is not far behind them.

Get comfy because I have a lot of layouts to share and they are in alphabetical order this time. For the sake of a super long post, I am not going to post like I normally do...if you have a question of what was used on the layouts - please leave a comment and I will be glad to tell you what was used.
**************************************************************************
52x52
A couple of weeks back, Janelle combined the girls from Creative Pandemonium with the girls from 52 Weeks x 52 Layouts to make us one.

#6 - Use Ribbon, Polka Dots and Handwritten Journaling
1 fun summer
Photobucket

#7 - Use No patterned paper and use ric rac
my faves
Photobucket

-No, I didn't cheat. I used Kraft w/ Glimmer Mist masked to make the stars.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The Everyday Scrapper
If you haven't checked out The Everyday Scrapper you should. Everyday there is new thing to try out or check out. Lots of inspiration here!

2/21 - Sketch by Becky Fleck
Photobucket

iPod Envy
Photobucket

Photobucket

2/28 - Sketch by Basic Grey
Photobucket

Good Morning?
Photobucket

Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------

Who's That Girl

I am still loving the fact that I scrapping about myself!

#3 - Why I Don't - Something that we chose not to do and why
I Don't (talk religion or politics at work)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: