Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Nope, I am not a follower of football...at all. The extent of my football knowledge is Payton is cuter than Ely and for the sake of listening to the same story over and over or listening to "who dat" 12 million times on Monday and Tuesday from the girl in the office from Louisiana...may the Colts win.

I have been very scrappy these past few days but I am going to reveal my layouts over the next few days! How mean is that? :)

Up today I have my layout from The Everyday Scrapper that is based on a sketch by Bo Bunny.

Photobucket

6oz. Port
Photobucket

Photobucket

This past year in Greece at the Ren Fest, I was parched. So I decided that I could go for some Port and it was yummy - I am just not so sure that it was $6.50 yummy for a little cup.

I used Black Bazzill, Scenic Route Garden Grove "Joy Street" and "Hope Street", Maya Road journal spot, gel pen, and black ink. Letters are Thickers in gray foam.

No comments: