Here is the sketch
Sisters

This was the 1st time ever that I cut a piece of my Jenni Bowlin shaped paper. I felt horrible about it, guilty almost - I think the hoarder in me wanted to even cry!
I used Kraft Bazzill, Jenni Bowlin Red Cream Vintage Paper, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Raven, Maya Road Chipboard Ric Rac, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, and Black Acrylic Paint. Letters are Black Fabric Thickers.


3 comments:
Oh Carla!! I am so sorry about you cutting your paper!! I know how you feel, but you can use it as an excuse to buy more!! :) Great, great page!! I just love it! Thanks for playing with us!!
Stunning LO..
I love the color and the simplicity! Hopefully you've recovered from the shock of cutting into your paper - I know I love the result!
Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT
Post a Comment