I did manage to finish my layout last night for The Everyday Scrapper. This week was a special week because Mia Clarke who is on the sketch design team with me did this sketch herself :)

Cosmo

This is my oldest dog - Cosmo. He is 12 now and he is my "little buddy" - you see me and you see him. He is my shadow. He knows when I am sick because he will lay right where I hurt the most, his fur caught many a tear since I have had him, he keeps his lips shut when he is told a secret and he is honestly really smart. He knows if "Cosmo" is said he is in trouble for something and if "Mo" is said that everything is happy go lucky. I can't imagine my life without him being there. That is a day that I hope comes in the far far future.
For this layout I used a mix of manufacturers. I used Kraft, Yukon and Leapfrog Bazzill, Graphic 45, SEI, and Heidi Grace PP scraps, Ink, and a brad. The letters are by Pink Paislee.


1 comment:
That is an adorable lay out based off of the sketch!
Post a Comment