I drew Betsy. We call her "Re Run" or "Wetsy". She worked here a few years back and has came back hence the "Re Run" and "Wetsy" because it rhymes. Betsy begs me for carrot cake for some reason so I made her a carrot cake in a bundt shape and I made her a clothespin.


I used a large clothes pin, black paint, misc felt paper and bling.
The bag that I brought it in:

I used a Black Hallmark lunch bag, red heart doily from Hobby Lobby, Bling and letters by Chatterbox. I also misted the bag with Vanilla Glimmer Mist.
For my "ex daytime husband" - the guy that I work with who jokes that I am his "daytime wife" who "broke up" with me last week - I got him a Valentine. His favorite is Rolo's.

I have added a "we" and crossed off the ' to the Valentine so that it reads: "Valentine, we were perfect together"
I used misc PP and ribbon. I secured the ends with glue dots.
This is what I got from my Valentine:

She sings L-O-V-E and the little piece in the middle lights up when she sings. She is too cute.
And if you aren't convinced its Valentines...Starbucks has a new cup season:


1 comment:
So cute all those little gifts, Im sure that they will all like them
Post a Comment