Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daily Journal - Tuesday addition

Here I am a day behind.

Outside my window – Grey skies, drizzling, 60ish degrees and some what okay.

I am thinking – That since it is only Tuesday...it going to be a slow week.

I am thankful for – my health, my girls, my husband and my job.

I am wearing - jeans, lime green polo, tennis shoes and a pony tail...story of my wardrobe.

I am remembering – that I forgot to take something out of dinner this morning. I honestly forgot to take something out.

I am going – to "suggest" that we go out to eat tonight.

I am currently reading - "The Best of Everything" by Rona Jaffe. Its a story about 4 woman in New York back in the 50's with the struggles that they go though making it. It was actually written in 1958 and some of the struggles are what we go through today and some of the things they do...people in the 50's didn't do that - KWIM? I recommend this book to everyone :)

I am hoping – that during Lent this year, I stick to my goal and I see some results.

On my mind – things that I need to do here at work and at home. I can see my next DT layout in my mind.

Noticing that – my work pile just keeps growing no matter how much I work on making it go down still.

Pondering – what this weekend is going to be like. We are going somewhere that we have only been once but never stopped.

From the Kitchen – a cold stove...

Around the house – I need to remember to put the Netflix in the mailbox.

One of my favorite things right now – My new book (see above)

From my picture journal:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great entry!
I am going to check out that book, thank you for the recommendation!