Saturday, November 14, 2009

All About Me

All About Me
*Use a sketch and what I can not just live without. Challenge can be found here.

I ♥ Godiva
Photobucket

The details:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Journaling reads: "I had no clue what the store "Godiva" was until I was married and still I didn't go in because I was under the impression they were way too expensive. that was before I started scrapping and knowing what expensive was I finally stopped in one day because I was curious. Needless to say...I am now a card carrying...frequent buyer. I go in monthly for my free chocolate and it is so good! 2009."

It is true, I have a Godiva card which entitles me for 1 free piece of chocolate a month. So I take the girls, let them go to Aerie with their little cards that gets them free stuff and I enjoy my free chocolate and buy one for Robbie. In all, other than gas - I spend a whopping $2.50 for creamy chocolate, melt in your mouth, don't interrupt me right now goodness.

I used Kraft and Java Bazzill, MME Laundry Line Flirty "Embrace" and "Lil Girl", real Godiva tissue paper, a negative shape from Maya Rd Chipboard Trims - I used a gold gel pen to color it, Doodlebug Rub On Heart and a Heidi Swapp Bling Heart, Ribbon, Doodlebug Sugar Coated Brads, and a MM Paperie Gold Letter.

1 comment:

janis said...

ooohhh, i do understand!!! the chocolates there are heavenly!!!!!

love your layout!!! thanks for playing along with us over at aam!!!