Sunday, November 1, 2009

Goodbye October & Hello November

This post will finish up my layouts that I did in October. I can't believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner.

I am very close to my yearly goal and I have 60 days left...wait there are only 60 days left of the year!!!!! No way that I only have 60 days that I have to wait to shop my little heart out!!!! I have cheated a bit during the last 4 months....Scrapsupply was having a going out of business sale that I couldn't click past in my email and then I got a "we miss you" email from A Peek Into Yesterday for a whole 20% off my purchase and when I saw the clearance they had then that they had the Amber Road collection from Pink Paislee that I have I have been absolutely drooling over since it came out at CHA this summer...it was on...the credit card wasn't safe at all. I did really well though....22 items for $16 with shipping. I love my Amber Road so much that I can't cut it...yet. I swear I am a paper collector more than a scrapper.

These are my last layouts for October. They were for ScrapFreak's Freaky Friday challenges.

10/16 - No Journaling Allowed - use a journal spot for something other than journaling.
trouble
Photobucket

Photobucket

I used Raven and White Bazzill, Scenic Route Charlotte - Richmond Cover Clover, Maya Rd Journal Sheer, Prima Say it in Crystals bling, Die Cut flowers, and Robin's Nest Dew Drops. Letters are by Luxe.

10/23 - My Little Monster - Something or someone who is a monster in your life.
A little monster

Photobucket

Photobucket

My step dog. Journaling reads: Its definitely a love/hate relationship for the both of us everyday all day. 2009. Under the title is reads: ...in your case...looks are deceiving.

I used Ivy Bazzill, Tan cardstock, American Crafts Metropolis PP, Misc Dog PP, Die Cut and Ribbon. Letters are Foam Thickers and Misc. Dog Epoxy Letters.

This layout I made last night for fun before I went to bed. Its been a while since I just sat down with no agenda and did a layout. It was a bit scary but nice. I used the Make it in Minutes section from the Nov/Dec 2009 Scrapbooks Etc. for inspiration.

fortune
Photobucket

Photobucket

I used Sea Salt and Bon Bon Bazzill, PP from my stash, misc. ribbon & Maya Rd Sheer Ribbon, paperclip. Birds and Phrase was printed on a transparency. Letters are Sassafrass Lass Woodlands Collection.

*******************************************
November Goals:
  • 15 layouts
  • Find 10 challenges to do
  • Work on my Rolodex swap spots for Scrapfreak
  • Join in on a new scrapbook group and make new friends.
  • Make a pie from scratch for Thanksgiving and take pics of it.
  • Take pics of the girls for Christmas Cards
  • Make up my mind if I am going to make Christmas Cards or buy them.
  • Actually send the cards at the end of the month.
  • Look for Christmas gift ideas to make.

No comments: