Saturday, November 14, 2009

Creative Therapy

Creative Therapy
*Catalyst 87 - If money weren't an issue what would you do with your time? Challenge can be found here

some day {maybe}
Photobucket

details:
Photobucket

Journaling reads: I will have a tub again! I miss the relaxing soaks after work. I hate only having a shower. I want the claw foot tub!

If I had money to do anything in the world...I would re-do my bathroom. Put in a new cabinet and double sinks, a claw foot tub and a walk in shower, I would even have a place to put my towels (I don't have that now) The color would be a neutral color with dark cabinets, glass tiles in the shower and slate floors. Oh the dreams...

I used Kraft Bazzill, 7 Gypsies Barcelona "Terressa" Cat Eye Chalk in Black, MM Clock Embellishment, Photo is from Google found here. Letters are by Jennie Bowlin and AC Thickers Black Patchwork.

3 comments:

ellie said...

love this! And I love all the negative space that takes one's eyes right to the center focus....

baths are such a respite....I hope you get your renovation in the future!

Mescrap said...

Hope your wish come true!

heidi said...

beautiful layout!!! thanks for using our sketch! hope to see you play along often!!

heidi, sketchy thursdays co-founder