Saturday, November 21, 2009

Its the weekend

Last night I started on my first Christmas present that I am making for someone. A Cherry on Top is having their Fall Crop and even though I only lurk there anymore, it is still fun to play along....plus I ♥ the store.

Meg is hosting a class for a Flip Calendar. It looked easy enough. It took me about a day to finish. I can't wait to box it up and send it off to its destination! I am thinking about making one with my girls on each page for my mom.

**photo to come**
I used Java and Sweetheart Bazzill, Cherry Arte East of India PP - Paisley Rouge, Incense and Bombay. Ribbon, Buttons, Flowers, Bling, Ink, Rings and Book Plate. Tiny Letters are Making Memories.

Sunday:
Other than the calendar - I was pretty lazy and didn't do any scrapping this weekend - I napped a lot (sinus issues) . I watched Mercy last night for the first time and loved it. I watched the last Iron Chef tonight to find out who the next Iron Chef would be and I am so glad that Chef Garces won because the other chef, Chef Mehta just kind of freaked me out! The voice and then something I can't put my finger on says "Hannibal Lecter" to me. I don't think I would be able to watch the show anymore with him on there. I would have also like to have seen Chef Crenn win too, I think Cat Cora is lonely as the only woman.

No comments: