Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday already?

As I told you on Sunday morning I was going to start taking pictures...well that would require me remembering to take the camera and not rely on my blackberry to take the pics for me....

Seeing as how it is mid week and I have nothing that I can post right now for you...I will tell you what I have learned this week.

Monday: McDonald's is such flippin copy cats. They have red coffee cups. Gee, Starbucks rip off? I took a pic of the cup too. Not as pretty at all. No cutesy sayings really and hello...where is the sleeve? I also learned that I had absolutely no tolerance for my co-workers on this day-maybe it was the coffee?

Photobucket

Tuesday: I had Starbucks with the real red cup and sleeve but the best part is that it was yummy and free. I used a gift card that was given to me for answering a question last week during a meeting. What was left of the card I gave back to the girl to use for the woman behind me to take some off of what she owed and I high tailed it out of there. Work was blah but not as bad as Monday and I also downloaded about 40 new songs to my phone. Found out that my girls love Michael Jackson - found this out when I was on the billboard.com and they were looking at the Top 100 songs for this week. I had to dl them some songs for their phone too.

Wednesday: I almost died. I have never almost caused a wreck where I would get squished in the front and the back but I bet next time Ashley's and Genna's mom moves a little bit faster to not drive beside me when I need over. But seriously...it scared the crap out of me. I drove slower after that and the stupid thing was...I had 45 whole minutes to get to work and I had oh about 6 miles to go. We found out that the truck we bought for Amber that when it says right above empty...its empty. I had to leave work ( :0 ) at 3:15 to come home, get the gas can and then go to him. I didn't get back home until almost 5pm and the people today were horrible drivers...no, it wasn't me. You seriously would have thought it was Sunday afternoon.

That is all that I have for now, I will be back later this week with my DT layouts but I can tease you now :)

Get Meaningful:
Photobucket

Creative Pandemonium:
Photobucket

1 comment:

A Sarasota said...

Carla, just dropped into say hey! Love your blog and esp. the yellow LO above!
Alecia, aka asarasota