Saturday, November 14, 2009

Apron Strings

You will see multiple posts for today. Blogspot wasn't playing nicely. Keep scrolling, there are 5 post for today.

**************************************

Apron Strings
*Challenge using 1 piece of cardstock, 1 printed paper, 1 set of brads and 1 set of chipboard embellishements along with your choice of a sketch to use. Challenge can be found here.

kemah
Photobucket

details:
Photobucket

and the proof
Photobucket

Journaling reads: This is how I remember Kemah. This was the last time we went and that was before the hurricane. There is nothing like sitting on the boardwalk, sun or clouds and just watching the water. I am so jealous of the landscaping too! Oh and a meal is never without the birds.

This was honestly one of the harder challenges I have done because I always use two colors of cardstock and I had figure out how to cut the paper to where I had a contrast and a support at the same time along with a mat for my pics. Great challenge Lori!

I used Java Bazzill, Making Memories Tropical "Palm Trees", staples, MM brads, Letters are MM Poolside chipboard letters.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Love that you left your chipboard naked. Great layout.

Carla said...

UI will just make one post here, but I looked at all of them and they are all really great.

panorama virtual tour said...

Nice layout!!

Regards,
panorama stitching