No, this post isn't about Twlight or New Moon...I just can't get into the book or movie. My youngest daughter on the other hand is devouring the last book right now and is begging to see the movie.
This post is about how I have been bitten by the Christmas bug. I am generally not a Christmas person at all and it annoys me to no end to walk in a store at the beginning of October and see the Christmas decorations. By the time we put up the lights on the house because we live in one of "those" neighborhoods...I am over it. This year is different.
*This year I want to put up the tree early and by early I mean before December 24th (so not kidding on this one) I am thinking about putting one up the first weekend in December! And instead of white lights only...I want multi-color blinking ones.
*I am so in the mood to make Christmas sugar cookies in the little shapes. I am also going to try out the cake pops from Bakerella too.
*My shopping is done for the girls and I need to wrap them but I still need to shop for my husband. He is soooo hard to buy for but I have an idea. :)
I know this doesn't sound like much and I know that I sound like a total dork here but I am always such a Scrooge with Christmas - not so much on the giving but in the whole "spirit" thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment