Here I sit Sunday night in bed watching E and checking in for the weekend since I have been scarce so far. Don't be in shock but I didn't scrap this weekend. Nope not one page. The shocking thing is...I cleaned the house and did the laundry in record time!
I did finish my calendar that is going to mom. I read yesterday on a blog (and now I can't remember who I read because I was a surfer when not cleaning) about taking the time to make something for someone out of love and they don't cherish it - tossing it to the side or just not caring that you took the time to create something for them. I honestly hope that she likes it and puts it out where she can look at the pics of the girls.
I made a Barn Star and a Bird Ornament. The bird hated me but the star turned out wonderful. I took my mobile down and have replaced it with my star over my scrap table.
I have been thinking. I need to visit/post to my blog more than once a week. My DT duties will start back up again in January and I am ready but I will to attract more readers. Starting in January - I have plans for this blog.
That is all for now - stay warm, stay dry and hopefully enjoy your short week :) Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment