
Here I sit again shortly after 10pm finishing up things for the day. Its absolutely crazy exactly how fast this year has flown. Its seems like it was only yesterday I was looking forward to a New Year and today it is almost over.
My mojo is gone. I sit to scrap and nothing. I am not inspired by anything right now....it sucks.
I saw this on Monica's blog and thought that while I might not use it all the time there will be times that it would be a great thing to use to look back on. Its from The Simple Woman's Daybook to help you with your journaling and getting things down and out of your head.
***************************************
Outside my window... It is 39 degrees and the wind is blowing like mad. The wind gust are down - only 15mph now. It was 26mph earlier.
I am thinking... that I was pretty smart this year when it came to Christmas Shopping. I finished today with the dog and cat toys. In all...I spent less this year than any other year and have gotten much better gifts.
I am thankful for... my pie not burning and the wind that blew the leaves away when we were out earlier having to rake.
I am wearing... pajama pants (Scooby), a t-shirt and 2 pairs of socks. My hair is in a bun :)
I am remembering... how there used to be drama 24/7 in my house but not anymore.
I am going... to be surprised tomorrow because I have no idea what the gifts could be...honestly.
I am currently reading... only blogs. I need to go to the library to get more books
I am hoping... that tomorrow goes smoothly - I really hope I don't burn the ham when I am glazing it.
On my mind... I can't believe that in 1 week, I will celebrate my 4th wedding anniversary. It seems that we have been married for forever and a few days. I guess because we have been together for so long.
Noticing that... I really need to vacuum.
Pondering these words... Patience Grasshopper
From the kitchen... Apple Pie and eggs that are waiting to be made into deviled eggs
Around the house... vacuum before anything tomorrow.
One of my favorite things... my laptop, I like that I am able to move around and blog or surf where ever I want :)
From my picture journal...

My daughter...the dork.


No comments:
Post a Comment