Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Daily & Goals

I have never done this before but it looks interesting. I hope that I do not lose interest before the end of the 25 days and I am already behind because for some reason...I have never heard of this before. Ali Edwards is doing a December Daily Album for the 25 days leading up to Christmas.


Last night I decided which route I was going to go and I took the 8.25" x 5.5" 3 ring binder route. I tore it apart because it was a hideous neon green color and put it back together with a printed paper and cardstock. Sure with the paper it isn't meant to go for the long haul in the wear and tear department but I don't plan on putting it out there for the entire world to thumb through - so I think we will be good.


Tonight I am going to start on my layouts and with the size of the paper that I will be using, this should be a great way to use up my scraps that are in my stash.


These are my photos from the last 2 days. I haven't taken my photo for today because I know what I want it to be but I am still at work :( and haven't gotten to take that pic yet.

Day 1: Our old standby for dinner - good and cheap :)
Photobucket

Day 2: The big talk of snow. These are the storm clouds rolling in and causing all the panic for our southern Texas freak out over the white stuff because that means #1 cold (imagine that) and #2 Idiot drivers...yes more than usual.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 3: Godiva time! I ♥ this time of the month!!! This month I got a Cappuccino Truffle and a Hot Chocolate Star that has chili powder in it.
Photobucket

*****************************************
My goals for this month is to work faithfully on my December Daily Album.
Make 3 more calendars for gifts.
Make a mini album for a gift for my daughter's friend.
Make the least amount of Christmas cards that I possibly can. (hehe - not kidding)

No comments: