Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I was a bump on a log today. I didn't do any scrapping but I did do some shopping and I have to say that after the experience I had out there at Michael's - just at Michael's alone - I am so very excited that I am finished with Christmas except for my husbands presents and where I am going...I don't think I will have an issue with massive amounts of crazed women shopping like mad. I might have to deal with the men but I don't think still they would be as bad.

So at Michael's, I bought my Bazzill and Basic Grey Ambrosia patterned paper so that I can start on my calendars that I am giving for Christmas. I order my pics for one of the calendars and the my first 5 days for my December Daily from Scrapbookpictures.com - if you have never used them and in the market for a new place to print your pics at reasonable prices, you should seriously think about checking them out. They have all sizes, finishes, and the website is easy peasy to navigate. I love them! <--all that was said with no kick backs from the company either :)

No scrapping for me today, I was Lazy with a capital L. Here it is though 10:20 at night and I am wide awake and ready to get started. The kids are in bed and DH is snoring on the couch...its time to create!

No comments: