Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow Day!

Woohoo! I have to say that today was a day :)

Snow, Snow and more Snow. Who knew that at 37 it would be so fun to go outside and take tons of pics and play in the snow! I got lots of great shots along with ones that the girls at work are going to send to family members to prove that it does snow in Texas. What is crazy though...New York has our weather - they are in the 50's and we have theirs.

This is the group of us at work in front of our sign to prove that it was snowing and we didn't photoshop ourselves in there. The warehouse peeps were laughing at us because we were all a tad bit excited!

Photobucket

Here is a shot of the cars in the front row they were stealing the snow off of to make the snowballs.

Photobucket

Here is me and Stella. I love my truck and her blue with the white was pretty cute if I have to say so myself. Stella is my pic of the day for the December Daily 4th day. Crazy thing is, I posed willingly for this photo and even updated my facebook photo with it! What is the world coming to?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will be back tomorrow with some layouts to post :) Stay warm!

No comments: