Saturday, December 12, 2009

Apron Strings

This week was the wierdest week that I have had in a long time. Fly through Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but come Thursday and Friday it drug like the batteries were going dead. By Friday at 5pm I felt like I was going crazy and wanted to pull my hair out sitting at the desk behind the computer. It was just not good.

I slept a bit longer than I normally do on Saturday mornings (12:30pm! and I had a normal bedtime) and it ruined my whole day so I got a late start on these layouts for the week because I was busy chasing down Christmas presents for people at work.

These layouts are based on sketches on the Apron Strings blog for the 25 days of Sketches. I am working slowing on completing my 25 sketches but I have faith that I will complete them. The 2 page layouts are going to be the hardest for me.

Sketch #9
Ready to go
Photobucket

My daughter ready to go to the homecoming dance this year. I can't believe how grown she is. She is still supposed to the little red headed girl who was always giggling and being a goof ball...not a half grown woman who is taller than me. Journaling reads: I honestly can not believe how grown up you are! You looked beautiful all dressed up for the homecoming dance. Knock them out!

I used Kraft Bazzill, misc PP from my stash, Ribbon, Flower, Epoxy circle from Elsie. Letters are MM Paperie Greenhouse.

Sketch #10
Fancy carrot
Photobucket

My youngest getting her henna this year at the Ren Fest. It honestly looked like a fancy carrot when you looked at it like you would a :) in an email. Journaling reads: Your 1st henna it was a very pretty fish. We were a little shocked because you gave up the turtle henna. This fish looked like a fancy carrot sideways!

I used BonBon Bazzill, October Afternoon PP and misc PP from my stash, Ribbon, and Rain Dots. Letters are Piggy Tales and Carolee's Creations.

Sketch #11
There was 4
Photobucket

My daughters and I about 3 years ago. This is the last picture of us all together that I have of us. Journaling reads: We were together for a total of 15 years (its been changed on the layout) I am not sure if we will ever talk again but I hope that remember the 2 sisters who look up 2 you.

I used Whirlpool and Lime Crush Bazzill, Penny Lane PP, Buttons and a printout from online (looking for link to post). Letters are by Little Yellow Bicycle.

1 comment:

Lori said...

These are wonderful layouts. Thanks for playing along.