These are a few pics from my date :)



That's right, I went to a hockey game! My 1st one and I loved it. Man oh Man, it was awesome. And because I am a girl and I have to have a favorite...I found me one alright and was super excited because he was tough (in a fight at 1.5 minutes) but then I found out he is only 24(!) and now I feel a bit funky about him.
Hello Matt Kassian :) / :( / :|

Photo by Jason Villanueva
*************************************************************************
This week for The Everyday Scrapper we used a sketch Fiskers Crafts. This was a great sketch for me because I got to show a few of my Christmas details from this year and I used a Christmas kit (shocker for me!)
Fiskers Crafts September 2009

Christmas '09


Journaling reads: A very simple year for us all the way around. 1.) Our stockings hung by the chimney with care. 2.) Artificial tree with multi color lights and a ton of ornaments including momma's. 3.) The cutest candy cane ever!
I used Bubble Blue and Red Bazzill, Fancy Pants Christmas Magic Bough of Holly, Merriest Tale, Good Cheer, Chestnuts Roasting PP, Heidi Swapp Brads, Christmas Magic Stickers. Letters are MM Felt letters.
**********************************************************************
Outside my window – its dark, not so cold and clear.
I am thinking – that I really like Hockey :) Its fast, hardly anytime outs and it moves along unlike football, baseball and basketball. I can't wait to go again.
I am thankful for – 5pm.
I am wearing - a shirt, pj bottoms and socks
I am remembering – that I have a lot to do and a short amount of time to finish it.
I am going – slowly crazy? Really, I am going to have to work late tomorrow and the next day.
I am currently reading - nothing...I am pretty boring this week.
I am hoping – that it all goes smoothly this week since we are at inventory time and right here at the close of the books.
On my mind – the end of the month stuff at work.
Noticing that – I need a vacation badly...
Pondering – a vacation far far away
From the Kitchen – Wendy's today. $2.99 value meal-can't get better than that.
Around the house – Newman is on my list. He ate my brownies while I was on my date.
One of my favorite things right now – Peach juice
From my picture journal:


1 comment:
LOL Carla, Hockey is fun to watch LIVE. I have been to several games, and i totally loved it. Good for you enjoying a date night!
Post a Comment