Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Weekend

...has been pretty uneventful which sometimes that is the greatest weekends. Late breakfasts because I have had movie mornings with my husband in bed before the girls roll and the house is lively. Snuggling on the couch because we are both cold. Wondering if my philodendron will bounce back after the weather we have been having. (this morning it was 23 degrees) Wearing 2 pairs of socks so that maybe my toes will stay warm and therefore help in keeping me from breaking out in hives.

I did scrap this weekend but they were DT layouts so they will be coming later. I do have one that I post now and make an announcement. I have made the sketch team as a designer for The Everyday Scrapper. With that I take the sketch and make it my own. This is a weekly challenge and I look forward to working on filling my albums with wonderful memories.

The sketch this week came from Pencil Lines and can be found here:

Photobucket

Self Portrait Mode
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Journaling reads: Q: What do you get when you give a teen a camera? A: A memory card of almost nothing but self portrait pictures!

I used Festive and Oatmeal Bazzill, MME Deena's Penny Lane "Beauty" and "Love", Prima Pixies, Teal Ink (stamp pad) Doodlebug Glitter Brads, Zig Pen for journaling and outlining in Baby Blue. Letters are Doodlebug - Hopscotch in Swimming Pool and Simply Sweet in Ladybug and Limeade.

No comments: