Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Wishes 01.06.10

**Please read through this post to find out what you need to do to be put in the drawing for a RAK from me for reaching 100 posts. Today is the last day to enter. The cut off will be at 10pm CST**

Hello Wednesday! Something you may not know is that I love Wednesdays - I think it is all about being the middle of the week and almost Friday and its sure not Monday anymore. Maybe I am just a wierdo about this.

I thought about my Wednesday wishes this week and these are a mix of what I want right now and things that I would consider having. These Wednesday posts won't always be obtainable or even feasible but again they are "wishes".

**************************************************************************
1. Big Foot PJ's - With the weather the way that it is here these days...man oh man these make a lot of sense considering that I am allergic to the cold...okay maybe not allergic but it makes me itchy and I do break out in hives from it. If I were to get these I would get Turquoise Jersey Knit ones :)

2. Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas - I am in love with these alphas. I have been looking high and low at my normal places that I order from (online and at the store) and I have yet to find them...when I do...watch out! If you see a woman with a crazed look in her eye and a basket full of alphas-run for your life :)

3. Prima's - I remember when I started scrapping back in 2005 - I was so excited when I picked up my bottle of blue "Got Primas" and the sad thing is that I still have that bottle along with a few "Sprites" that I add when I was swapping full time. These newer Prima's though are beginning to call my name. I think I might have to start looking to pick up a package or two and try them out. Oh, also I would like to add that the Prima site shouldn't make me sign in as an authorized person just to look at what they have to offer.

4. Camera Bag and Lens Case - This baby will be mine - I can feel it. Its so much cuter than my Nikon case now that I have and it is smaller than that small suitcase. I think that my camera will be so much happier in here. But with a new bag...I think I would need a new strap too!

5. Basic Grey Origins - for the longest time I did not like Basic Grey paper at all. I would use a page here and there but never was it a big part of my layout. Until Marrakesh came out and then my eyes were opened to the beauty of Basic Grey...now they are on a roll in my eyes. I love all the colors of Origins. I seriously can not wait to get my hands on this paper. It looks like a line that I could use on anything, layouts of my girls, my husband, and my dogs or I could use it on an altered item. I am really hoping that these papers make their way into one of my kits that I get - cross your fingers!

***********************************************************************

Fish update: He is still alive and having his little episodes that last about 5 minutes each time. Its the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Renay said...

Again, congrats on the 100th post! I am soooo with you on the Basic Grey Origins! It is gorgeous!!