Outside my window – I see blue sky, sunlight and thousands of little diamond sparkles from the frozen ground. It is 26 degrees out there.
I am thinking – Summer sounds so good right now. This weather has brought me to the realization that I am not a winter girl.
I am thankful for – Heat in the house and Heat in the truck!
I am wearing - jeans, long sleeve shirt, tennis shoes and a pony tail.
I am remembering – what it was like in the winter when I was growing up in Arkansas. Winters were always cold…always.
I am going – to the store tonight to pick up a few things and then home for the night.
I am currently reading - *MsBitchcakes* - she is from NY and doing WW. I am reading through her blog. She has lots of pics and I love her clothes and eyebrows.
I am hoping – that I am a comfortable size when I go to Hawaii next year.
On my mind – honestly, staying warm and not breaking out in hives.
Noticing that – my work pile just keeps growing no matter how much I work on making it go down.
Pondering – what my husband and I can do this weekend that is out of the ordinary for us but inside in case it is still cold. Something for us to do besides the movies.
From the Kitchen – Tonight is hot dog night. Nathan’s hot dog night
Around the house – I am loving my new Shark vacuum. What they show on TV is what that little 15# vacuum does in real life.
One of my favorite things right now – My thick socks. I have never been a fan of thick socks until the last few days.
From my picture journal:


No comments:
Post a Comment