Friday, January 15, 2010

Who's That Girl Blog Hop

Photobucket

Ok, so you girls want to have some fun and win prizes? Get to know the Who’s That Girl Design Team… We would LOVE to get to know YOU!

START THE HOP HERE @ THE WHO’S THAT GIRL CHALLENGE BLOG, then hop along to each team member’s blog to see their wonderful takes on our VERY FIRST CHALLENGE!

Our first challenge for 2010 is One Word. But not just any word, we want to know the word that describes who you are as a person. For this challenge pick a word that tells who you are and what you are all about!

Here is my layout for this challenge!

Complicated
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used Kraft and French Vanilla Bazzill, Basic Grey Marrakesh PP, Cat's Eye Chalk in Black, Maya Road Glimmer Mist in Coffee Shop, Photo Turn, Eyelets and Dew Drops. Letters are Carolee's Tiny Letters and a mix of chipboard, metal and acrylic letters for my title outline.

For those who have never stopped by before to visit, My name is Carla and I live in Texas with my husband Robbie and my two teenage daughters - Amber and Samantha. My family is the majority of my scrapping but occasionally my dogs - Cosmo aka "Mo" and Newman make an appearance as well. I have been scrapping since 2005 and can't imagine me without all the pretty paper and embellishments to help me unwind from my day and work through any issues that I have going on.

1. One lucky person who leaves a comment on all of our blogs in the DT blog hop will win this collection of goodies:
Photobucket

2. One person who does the challenge and posts in the Flickr group will win this collection of goodies:
Photobucket

Next, hop on over and check out Diana’s blog. ENJOY!

Here is the order in case you get lost along the way:
Who’s That Girl
Jessica*Bree
Kim
Mara
Cindy
Carla
Diana
Sara
Aimee

27 comments:

Kim said...

Love the way you did your journaling!

Tamara Wheeler said...

Carla, I love the kraft cardstock. Can you believe I have yet to use it? And I love the glimmer mist on your layout. Awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

love how you did the title! Great LO

Cherie said...

Cute page, Carla! It totally made me smile! I love how you used the mist on your page to create the title!

A Sarasota said...

Like the way you did your page! Very neat title treatment, too!
happy Blog Hoppin'!
alecia

Dana Tatar said...

LOVE the title treatment! Fabulous LO!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I love your titlework and the kraft that you used. Really cool layout and design chicky!!!

Happy Blog Hoppin!!

monica said...

Great layout Carla! I love your word and how you used the mist on your title...looks awesome!

ErinRagan said...

I love the word complicated! Can I steal your word?? lol Great layout, Carla!

Mara said...

I love your word choice and your layout!

Bethany said...

that is a fabulous LO Carla!!!!!! I LOVE the misting!!! & the journaling tags are awesome!!! beautiful LO!!!
♥B

Stacy Milford said...

fabulous layout! Love the misting!

sarah said...

your misting job rocks!!!! it looks great with the kraft pp! :)

Marygail said...

Love all of the journalling and the word..great job!

Diana Fisher said...

Love it all, Carla!!! Just so cool!

Michele said...

Love your hidden journaling. Cute LO.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

love the journaling--and the way you tuck them behind! TFS!

Unknown said...

i love your pictures!!

Just Me said...

Love your word and your layout! Love that pic with your hand up!

marsha said...

Love the title work on your LO Carla!

Anonymous said...

Great take on the challenge!

jessica*bree

BeatrizS said...

Hey Carla! Love the LO! i especially love the hidden journaling!

Anonymous said...

I like how you did the hidden journaling. Great LO!

StacyC said...

Nice job... I love the use of the mist...

aimee said...

so pretty, carla! love how the layout is relatively uncomplicated - kind of a play on your title! great work...

Teresa Hord said...

Great layout and photos!

tallulah1 said...

Love the pictures you used, and the sketch as well! Awesome