Congratulations #5 - Anneliese!!!
Please email me at crausin@gmail.com with your address and I will get your goodies out by Friday :)
A big thank you to everyone who played along and left me comments. I never realized how much I like reading them and feeling that I am not alone in my little corner of the internet. This definitely will not be my last give away so be on the look out because you never know when one will pop up.


4 comments:
Hi Carla,
Just popping over to say hellow and congrats to Annelise!
Hugs,
Karyn
whoopsie....I meant hello...sigh!
beautiful blog I will be visiting lots love the way you journal about everyday life
Congs Annelise
Wow!! Thanks so much!! I am so happy to be following your blog & also that you chose me as a winner! You are kind!! Thanks again!! Have a fabulous weekend!!
Post a Comment