Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Creative Pandemonium #64 and #65

Back towards the end of last year, I worked on a layout for Creative Pandemonium that we were to use stripes and a photo that was at least 4 years old. I had a hard time deciding on what photo to use since I don't normally scrap the older pics...if they aren't scrapped within a few months of being printed...the odds aren't in their favor of being picked from the album where they live.

Right Now

Photobucket

Journaling reads: I feel like I am stuck in a rut. I am in serious need of a haircut and a complete make-over. There is never any change from day to day, I am always the same. I really need a "go away" vacation. My work batteries are drained and I need to recharge. Of course, I am thinking of the beach but just land away would work to. I am starting to plan Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. I plan to actually bake this year instead of going the frozen route.

I used Lemonade and Oatmeal Bazzill, Scenic Route Sonoma PP, Arrow and Letters are also Scenic Route. I used a Zip Pen in Chocolate.

We've started up again and our first challenge (#65)for the year was to use Green, Polka Dots and 5 Stickers. This was a challenge for me because I am not a sticker girl anymore. I went through my sticker addiction and am proud to say that I have kicked that habit for the most part but I still had a few Sticko's laying around.

Amber
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Journaling reads: When I look @ you - it is so hard to believe that you are old enough to drive! It went too fast!!

I used Ivy, Leapfrog and Cupcake Bazzill and White CS, Sassafras Lass Winter Wonder "Sprinkes" PP, Ribbon and Ric Rac, Staples, Elsie Epoxy Sticker, Buttons, Sticko Stickers (Sweet Sixteen) and Cats Eye Chalk in Moss. Letters are a mix of Chatterbox, Heidi Swapp and a misc metal letter that was painted with Hot Pink Nail Polish. I used a Martha Stewart (gift...don't ask) Pen in Brick.

No comments: