Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Finds 01.08.10

I can't believe that this week has flown and this week...it was a good thing. The weather has everyone running from here to there to get out of the cold. This weekend, I am planning on working on some layouts and doing much of absolutely nothing except stay warm.

*********************************************************************

This is what I found interesting this week:

1. Mini Albums - I found this while surfing across Craft Gossip and they have it broken down into types of mini albums and the instructions to get you on your way. Not only are these little albums great gifts for friends and loved ones...they are also a way to use up your scraps in your stash!! More room in the stash means you can buy more ;)

2. CKC Houston - yes I am being selfish on this one but I am so excited about this. I have a plan already! I put in my off time at work today and I am on budget scrappy wise even more so now so that I can shop, shop, shop and take a few classes while I am there...now I just need a local scrappy buddy to go with me. And just in case you are in Houston...here is the whole schedule for the year.

3. Make and Takes - Fiskers Crafts has a about 40 makes and takes listed on their blog. If you take a look on the left column on their site they also have links to tutorials, sketches, workshops and step by step projects.

4. The Sweeterie - Candy for your soul. I love, love, love this site. Monday through Friday it changes and there is something new and inspiring to look at each time that I open my laptop. There is also an Etsy store where occasionally you can buy a print of your favorite photo/saying. If you want more eye candy, head over to Its Pretty Good.

5. Kaisercraft has came out with storage! Honestly, when can you have too much storage? More storage means....shopping and more room to bring in more! I really like Kaisercraft's items because I can alter whatever I have in front of me however I want it. Here is the latest issue of their newsletter so that you can start planning on what you will buy next :)

No comments: