**************************************************************
Outside my window - I see the blue sky and the light from the sun but it still looks cold out.
I am thinking - that I really should have put the roast in the crockpot last night instead of thinking that I could rely on others to do it. Chicken Alfredo Helper really doesn't sound good.
I am thankful for - my health, my family and the fact that I do have a fall back for dinner :)
I am wearing - jeans, long sleeve striped shirt, tennis shoes and a pony tail.
I am remembering - how it felt when I first found out that my grandma passed away. It makes me sad still. I miss her so much. My co-worker lost her grandma this past weekend and the funeral is today.
I am going - scrap tonight...that is the plan.
I am currently reading - the instructions to my PhotoShop. I need to take a class...
I am hoping - that I made it all season without getting a cold.
On my mind - bills, vacation time for this year, Hawaii, the beach, the girls - in no particular order.
Noticing that - no matter how caught up at work I am...I am always behind when I come back. Why can't time stop during vacation time?
Pondering - what was up with my goldfish yesterday. I thought he was dying doing the dead fish float and doing the gasping spasm. I almost flushed him early to put him out of his misery but I decided to wait and about 5 minutes later he is swimming around doing the cute little swishy tail movements again.
From the Kitchen - I am dreaming of fudge and I think I am going to try out Betty Crockers Rocky Road Fudge recipe this week.
Around the house - I need to clean out and organize the hall closet and linen closet.
One of my favorite things right now - My new face cream...I no longer have a dry, itchy and splotchy face :) I think that makes everyone who sees me happy.
From my picture journal - see he does look likes he's dying.


1 comment:
Oh man that fudge sounds SO good! Let me know how it turns out and I'll give it a whirl myself!!
That poor fish. It DOES look like he's at the end of his rope... :(
Post a Comment